PVC Tarpaulin Fabrics:
- The PVC ranges of covers are manufactured from an export grade coated fabric, which is waterproof and UV stabilized.
- Various colours are available and include Dove Grey,White and Navy Blue.
- The biggest disadvantage to the PVC cover is that they can be very heavy and cumbersome to fit and stow away.
- Long-term storage in extreme or harsh weather conditions will only give the cover an approximate life span of 2 or 3 years.
- The estimated life span of this grade PVC covers when used in responsible and proper manner is approximately 3 to 5 years.
- All PVC covers have a standard 12-month limited factory warranty
- The White Mesh is used as wind or sunscreens in the outdoor awing markets.
- White and Black backdrops are a heavy weight multi sided PVC used in the photography industry in studios