- The Riviera 400 range of Thermal covers is manufactured from an imported fabric. It has been UV stabilized. Life span to be approximately 2 to 5 years. Available in Blue or Black
- All covers are individually measured, shaped and fitted to suit the clients specific size and shape
- The seams of the Shade cloth fabrics are fitted with a reinforcing strip to prevent tearing out of eyelets when used in conjunction with a roll up station.
- Where required, the cover is fitted with reinforcing material in areas of severe chaffing.
- Warm pool water. Heat your pool by up to 6 to 8 degrees.
- Reduce water evaporation. In an area where water conservation is important , a covered pool saves up to 90% of water normally lost through evaporation
- Pools lose heat through wind action overnight. Save up to 80% of heat normally lost overnight
- This cover uses suns rays to heat pool water. This is the most cost effective way of heating your pool
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- All Covers have a limited 12-month limited EX – factory warranty.
- Warranty card to be completed and returned with in 30 days to take effect.
- These thermal covers are not intended for use as SAFETY devices in and around the pool area .Knysna Eleco cc and it installers do not accept responsibility for any death, loss or damage that may result from incorrect use of these products.