Mooring Boat Covers
Knysna Eleco are manufacturers of many Mooring Boat Covers for standard South African built boats. This is also in line with many custom cover designs and manufacture.
- These covers are an investment in boat protection and maintenance.
- Bungi hook covers can only be factory fitted.
- All covers are individually shaped and fitted with only the best quality polyester threads and materials being used.
- The cover is attached to the boat with quality marine grade elastic cord and nylon lacing or stainless steel hooks
- Only quality nylon/ stainless steel BG Boat fittings are used on these covers.
- The hooks are individually fitted to the boat by means of stainless steel self-tapers.
- The seams of the fabric are fitted with a PVC reinforcing strip to prevent tearing when the bungi cord protrudes through the seam in a specialised cut out
- Where required, the cover is fitted with reinforcing the material in areas of severe chaffing.
- These Covers are specifically designed for boats that will be regularly moored on a jetty and these covers are quick and easy to fit or remove.
- The covers are not designed for high speed towing and the recommended travelling speed is between 80 kph and 100 kph.
- All covers are supplied in a matching storage bag.
- This cover is not recommended for long-term storage purposes and it is for use over periods that the boat is on amooring or dock.