Secure Fit Full Storage Covers
- These covers are an investment in boat protection and maintenance.
- The covers are handmade and machine stitched with only the best polyester threads available being used in the manufacturing process.
- On areas where chaffing may occur, additional PVC reinforcing patches are placed to ensure no damage is made to cover fabric.
- The covers are secured to the boat by means of polyester webbing in the standard bottom seam. This is attached to a stainless steel ratchet which secures to the rear ski hook eyes.
- All covers are fitted with webbing tags along the bottom seam so as to enable the cover to be securely fastened to the trailer when being towed or stored. For a more heavy duty application, brass eyelets are fitted in the seam above the webbing and ratchet.
- The covers are not designed for high speed towing and the recommended travelling speed is between 80 kph and 100 kph.
- All covers are supplied in a matching storage bag.
- The storage bag also contains suitable 4mm Polypropylene rope sections for securing the cover to the trailer.