Knysna Eleco are manufacturers of many Full Stud Covers for standard South African built boats. This is also in line with many custom cover designs and manufacture.
- These covers are an investment in boat protection and maintenance.
- Stud covers can only be factory fitted.
- All covers are individually shaped and fitted with only the best quality polyester threads and materials being used.
- Only quality Stainless Stud fittings are used on these covers.
- The seams of the fabric are fitted with a PVC reinforcing strip to prevent tearing of stud sections when inserted in the fabric.
- All Stud bases are individually secured to the fibreglass with stainless steel self-tapping screws.
- Where required, the cover is fitted with reinforcing the material in areas of severe chaffing.
- These Covers are specifically designed for boats that will be regularly moored on a jetty.
- The covers are not designed for high speed towing and the recommended travelling speed is between 80 kph and 100 kph.
- All covers are supplied in a matching storage bag.
- This is a high maintenance cover that requires constant care regular lubrication.
- This cover is not recommended for long-term storage purposes and it is suggested that a full storage cover