Full Boat Storage Covers
- These covers are an investment in boat protection and maintenance.
- The covers are hand made and machine stitched with only the best polyester threads available being used in the manufacture process.
- On areas where chaffing may occur, additional PVC reinforcing patches are placed to ensure no damage is made to cover fabric.
- The covers are secured to the boat by means of a polyester braid draw cord fitted in bottom seam of the cover.
- All covers are fitted with webbing tags along the bottom seam so as to enable the cover to be securely fastened to the trailer when being towed or stored .
- For a more heavy duty application, brass eyelets are fitted in the seam above the draw cord.
- The covers are not designed for high speed towing and the recommended travelling speed is between 80 kph and 100 kph.
- All covers are supplied in a matching storage bag.
- The storage bag also contains suitable 4mm Polypropylene rope sections for securing the cover to the trailer.