- Easy on – Easy off
- Custom made to fit just about any shape or size
- Children cannot remove the net
- Available in Blue or Black colours
- Developed and perfect in South Africa for the harsh African climate
- One of the safest and most versatile pool safety devices available
- Used and trusted by thousands of South Africans over the years
- Exported to approving pool owners worldwide
Manufacture and Fitment:
- The net is manufactured from a super strong high density Polyethylene Braid
- The braid has a 150kg Tensile strength
- A UV treatment is given to help withstand the harshest climatic conditions
- It is resistant against pool chemicals
- The 11cm squares are small enough to keep a babies head from the water but large enough to prevent crawling or walking on the net
- All nets are individually measured, shaped and fitted to a clients specific needs
- The net can be secured to paving , tiles and timber decks
- Hooks will attach the net into a neat keyhole slotted plate fitted to he pool surround. Both of these items are stainless steel.
- The plates will fit almost flush to the surround and will not hurt your feet
- The net is provided with built in tensioners where required. This ensures even tensioning all-round the perimeter and facilitates easy handling. These versatile ‘block and tackle’ tensioners can be placed anywhere and assists in tensioning irregular shaped pools
- All fittings are guaranteed rust proof
- All Covers have a standard 12-month limited EX – factory warranty.
- These nets are intended for use as SAFETY devices in and around the pool area .
- Knysna Eleco cc and it installers do not accept responsibility for any death, loss or damage that may result from incorrect use of this products.